Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good News!

We finally have an internet connection in our apartment. I no longer have any excuses to get behind on posting our exciting adventures and getting photos up on the gallery at http://photos.5plus1ranch.com/ . Watch for Part 2 of the Wartenberg Ruins post. That was such an intersting trip with much to share and I was having an impossible time posting text or photos. Although I am several trips behind on my postings, the children are keeping up with their journal/scrapbooks. After each outing they are quick to print their favorite photos and start recording memories. The purchase of a small HP photo printer at a bargain price was a wonderful investment. (Might have even been a good at full price. ) Be prepared to see lots of pictures when when get home. With four of us snapping pictures all over the world there will be lots see from several different perspectives!





The train photo is for Mrs. Ladelle. The other proves I am really in Switzerland with Robert and the kids.


3 comments:

Miss Ladelle said...

YIPPEE!!!!! Internet in the apartment - I'm so glad for you.

Nice pictures on this latest posting - very good.

Miss Ladelle

theGallagherFamily said...

You really are there Sandra Kay!! You guys look so GREAT!!! Lots of smiles....Miss you bunches!!! Love Ya'll
Marcia

S said...

It really is so nice to finally see you, my friend.

I agree with Miss Ladelle, very nice pictures.

Miss you, Suzanne