Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Favorite Pianist


Sunday, April 20, 2008



Is it okay to take pictures in church? Hope so. I just had to! Keaton played the piano during praise and worship. And it is no surprise that his playing was wonderful. Grace, who leads worship, had asked him to play with the praise team. She had originally intended that he would gradually be worked in by first playing during the offering. When the two other pianist told her they would be out that Sunday, Keaton was in! He practiced and practiced. It was a wonderful day. I was so blessed to worship with Keaton on the piano and Haden playing guitar.




2 comments:

Miss Ladelle said...

Now there is a wonderful young man - playing the piano for his Lord. Way to go Keaton ! ! ! !
Miss Ladelle is very proud of you for using your gift like that. God will bless you.

theGallagherFamily said...

These photos bless me beyond words can express. I am so proud of the boys!! They are ALL so very talented and amazing!! It is so woderful to see God using their gifts to bless people all the way in Switzerland. I Love you ALL!! Give kisses and hugs for us!!